Spring is here, which brings gardening season! If the sunshine isn’t enough for you to get out in your yard, we’ve found five things you can do to spice up your backyard and make it a place you’ll love to spend time, all spring and summer long.
1. Add some color! Colorful flowers are just the beginning…try painting your garden fence or patio furniture brightly…or just try some bright new furniture cushions. Repin left image here. Repin right image here.
2. Lighten up! Whether it’s a few lanterns for the steps or tabletops or string lights for the patio or fence, add some lights so you can gather all evening long. Repin left image here. Repin right image here.
3. Personalize your gate! Add a monogram letter, a seasonal wreath, or basket of flowers. Repin image here.
4. Store your stuff! Make your storage shed into an organized, bright place you can’t wait to visit. We’re loving the lime green armoire transformed into a mini-garden shed! Repin left image here. Repin right image here.
5. Add beachy details. Even if you don’t live near the shore, don’t forget the beach-worthy details. Try stepping stones in the shapes of shells or glue a collection of shells onto a large letter. Repin left image here. Repin right image here.
What do you love most about being in your yard? How do you make your yard your own?