For some of us, this winter has been of the worst we’ve seen in quite a while. From the record breaking amounts of snow to bitterly cold temps, we couldn’t be more excited for spring to turn up. In anticipation of its arrival (only 20 short days left) and with your help from Facebook, here’s a list of what gets us excited about spring.
- The smell of rain fresh dirt
- Spotting baby animals in the neighborhood
- Opening the windows to let in fresh air
- Having a glass of wine on the patio.
- Letting the hair down in a convertible, preferably along the coast.
- Flip flops
- Prepping the garden and planting flowers.
- Nature’s color turning from dull and grey to bright and bold
- Reading a good book on the porch swing
- A good spring cleaning
- Beach time begins
- Bringing our sun dresses to the front of the closet
Why do you love spring and what are you most looking forward to this season? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter @FreshProduceNow , #SprungOnSpring. Plus, visit our Sprung On Spring board on Pinterest for everything spring