With the holiday season comes travel for many of us. Reduce stress in packing and more by following a few quick tips!
- Bring along a versatile sweater. We love our Sweater Knit Drape Top for traveling…it’s cozy and comfortable but not too heavy. Layer it in a neutral under or over depending on the weather. Shop cardigans.
- Wear the shoes that take up the most room instead of packing them (like your favorite pair of comfortable and stylish boots).
- Arrive at the airport earlier than usual for a holiday flight.
- Check airport parking areas before you leave home for your flight.
- Make sure toiletries are easily accessible, whether in the outside pocket of your carry-on or an easy-to-reach spot in a bag or tote.
- Bring along your favorite scarf.
- Pack versatile accessories; they allow you to increase your outfit options and add variety.
- Roll the heaviest items and put them at the bottom of your suitcase and place the lightest items on top.
- Pack a mix of basics in neutral colors and accent pieces in bright colors so you have color for every outfit.
- Remember to leave space to bring back gifts!
Are you traveling far this holiday season? Do you have any must-share travel tips? Comment below!