Scarves are one of our favorite fall accessories because they’re so versatile. You can wear them differently every time. Here are 8 lovely styles for you to try and a few pointers on how to wear them. We hope you’ll let us know which ones you love best.
1. Twin Anchor Knots A sophisticated style perfect for the office or evenings out
2. Seaside Cinch A trendy scarf style that gives your outfit focus and structure
3. Shoreline Shawl A great trend for colder months that adds a touch of elegance and poise to your look
4. Fishtail Tie A lovely way to update your look that pairs well with scoop necks to v necks
5. Lakeside Loop You can give your necklaces a break. This fancy loop makes a great replacement
6. Pull Through Point An easy-to-obtain look that’s traditional and basic—Your go-to scarf style for everyday
7. The Waterfall A fuller, bolder look that compliments many necklines
8. Coastal Criss Cross A modern, yet intricate style
What are your favorite fall styles?
Shop all of our Stylish Scarves.